Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NEW MODEL FUND: On Guard

This will be a worthwhile update for the New Model Fund.

I recently sold all of my Praetorian Imperial Guard via eBay and they pulled in a whopping £207.72. Remember I also sold some models previously in a private sale for £45 so the whole force netted me over £250. Result!

That means my New Model Fund now stands at a mighty £464.60, less than £50 short of my target of £500 for the entire year. It also means that I have raked in an impressive £1001.72 from eBay sales since January 2007 when I started the fund.

The fact that I sold these models also addressed one of the New Year resolutions that I was failing at; selling stuff on eBay. I hope to keep up the selling over the coming months.

Sold
in 2009
My entire Praetorian Imperial Guard army (70+ models).


My model wishlist:

40k
Valkyrie
Plastic Cadian Command Squad
Plastic Catachan Command Squad
Hellhound
Baal Predator
Bloodcrushers of Khorne

Apocalypse
Stompa
Shadowsword

Warhammer Fantasy
Hell cannon
Khorne Lord on Juggernaught

Other game systems
Epic IG army
Epic Ork army

No comments:

Post a Comment