Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GENERAL: Where do I start?

I spent this morning in town picking up some hobby essentials like spray undercoats, washes, double sided tape and super glue. That means that this afternoon I'm going to get cracking on all those little projects I've started over the past week and never got round to finishing.

Here's my to do list:
  • Convert and post up another battle report
  • Complete my Dreadnought conversion
  • Undercoat the interior of my Land Raider Crusader
  • Start stripping my plastic Catachans
  • Sort out my podcasts on iTunes
  • Check my IG listings on eBay and link to the auction from this blog
  • Paint the metallics on my Terminators
  • Apply transfers to my Techmarine and Death Company
  • Sort out my Blood Angels photographs on Picasa
I've got about five hours to achieve that lot and I'll be blogging throughout the afternoon to keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment