Tuesday, March 24, 2009

GENERAL: Light at the end of the tunnel

I now am less than half a dozen games away from completely porting over my Imperial Guard battle reports. The latest instalment is a 1500 point game against Gary's Khorne heavy Chaos Space Marine army. Read the full report here.

Once I finish with the old IG games I have a handful of pictorial battle reports to share with you (once I've found the photos to go with them) and some tournament reports (again with photos) from a variety of armies. I'm confident I'll get these all on my blog by the middle of the summer and that will mean I'll have over 150 battle reports in total.

What I'd love to do then is crunch some numbers from the reports and work out my win/loss record against certain players or using certain armies.

Of course I'll still add any new games I play as I play them.

No comments:

Post a Comment