Friday, February 6, 2009

PAINTING: Third and final highlight

I've completed the third and final highlight on the armour. It was a50/50 mix of Fiery Orange and Skull White. It probably looks a little too much at the moment but I will go back over the armour with Blood Red to tidy everything up.

Right after I took this photograph my table lamp collapsed all over the models. I haven't found any obvious damage yet but one model was catapulted into my wet paint. Most of the paint went on the bolt pistol but very little damage was done. Lucky, I guess but now I don't have a lamp to help pick out those fine details. I'll soldier on.

Podcasts listened to: This Week in Wargaming, Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's Film Reviews, Dice Like Thunder, The D6 Generation
Food and Drink: Water, Vitamin C, Probiotic Yoghurt, Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment