Friday, February 6, 2009

PAINTING: Starters orders

Today will be a day when I get things done.

I have a day off work and I know I'll have little time over the coming week to dedicate to gaming so I need to get as much done now as I can. So, at 8:30 in the morning, I'm sat at my painting station reading to start!

My rather ambitious plan is to completely finish all ten of my Assault marines today. I need to finish the armour and paint the black details on five of them just to bring them up to the level of the first five, then I need to paint the yellow helmets, the kneepads, highlight the weapons and finish the bases on all ten.

When they're all done I need to take a decent photo of them and put it on Warseer to fulfill this month's painting pledge. If I can do it it will add 300 or so much needed points to my current total of 735 points and therefore take me over the halfway mark with six months of the pledge remaining.

I plan to keep posting my progress on the blog every few hours to keep myself motivated.

And here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment