Monday, February 23, 2009

NEWS AND RUMOURS: Rogue Trader

This is going to be quite brief as I haven't really had a chance to surf the 'Net in the past week.

40k roleplay
Apart from the Imperial Guard summary sheet which I blogged about on Thursday the only other news I've received is about the forthcoming release of Rogue Trader. It's the second role playing game based upon the Warhammer 40,000 universe after Dark Heresy. Fantasy Flight Games inherited the projected releases for this system when they acquired the rights from Games Workshop. In Dark Heresy gamers play Inquisitorial Henchmen while the Rogue Trader RPG has them step up in power and explore the fringes of the Imperium as Rogue Traders and their crew. My understanding is that the third iteration of this game system will allow players to become Space Marines.

Rogue Trader will be released at Gencon 2009.

Meanwhile, news from the front
I've made my 150th blog entry over on my battle reports blog. It's a 1000 point game with my Imperial Guard versus Space Marines. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment