Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NEW MODEL FUND: Insert witty pun here

One of my New Year resolutions regarding my New Model Fund was to sell two items per week on eBay. I haven't kept that resolution at all but I have managed to add £51 to my fund. I sold a handful of Praetorian Imperial Guard in a private sale and the rest came from my penny jar.

I still plan to keep my resolution in the long term as I'll put stuff up for auction at the rate of four or six items per week until I catch up. Fortunately I have kept the other main promise to not buy any new models. My resolve will be tested to the limit in the coming months as the Imperial Guard models are rolled out. So to sate my desires by proxy, and to give me something to look forward to, I plan to keep a list of the models I want as they are released. It will no doubt include the Stompa and Valkyrie, but what else will appear on it by the end of 2009?

Anyhoo, here's how my New Model Fund stands today:
  • Total income from sales (and my penny jar) £794
  • Less models bought £537.12
  • New model fund £256.88
  • Models bought None
Over the halfway mark already!

No comments:

Post a Comment