Sunday, December 14, 2008

GENERAL: Up with the larks

I woke up at 5.00am this morning wide awake. Is there such a time on a Sunday? It could have been for a number of reasons; the bottle of red wine I drank, I accidentally left the central heating on, I slept for over 10 hours the night before, I was stressed.

Whatever the reason, I got up and watched a documentary on dogfighting (the planes not the animals) which made me want to break out my unpainted Aeronautica models. That lead me to leaf through my Imperial Armour Modelling Masterclass book and in turn made me want to revisit my Cadian Baneblade. No, I told myself, finish the Brass Scorpion first. And what about my Blood Angels?

Just as I was considering breaking out the paints I remembered I had a battle report still to write. It was my final game using my Warriors of Chaos against Gary's Dark Elves before Christmas. So I typed it all up and had it finished by 9.00am. A productive day already.

For the rest of the day I'm planning to tidy up in readiness for the Christmas decorations which will go up this afternoon. I'll be doing that while keeping one eye on the Newcastle versus Portsmouth match on Sky. After that I'll hopefully be packing up my eBay sales for postage on Monday. You can check out the auctions here. The item that will appeal most to readers of this blog will probably be the Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer which is selling for a measly £5.75 as I write this. A real bargain.

Adieu for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment