Sunday, November 16, 2008

GENERAL: Is this real or just a fantasy?

I've spent most of this afternoon concentrating on Warhammer Fantasy battle stuff.

I've written up the game I played against Gary earlier in the week and you can read it here. It was the first game using both of our new army books.

The game resulted in some damage to my models so I had to pin a weapon on my Champion in the large Warrior unit and do the same on my Charioteer. I took the opportunity to shorten his halberd as it was ridiculously large. Hopefully it will now fit in my carrying case a little better.

Speaking of carrying cases, I also needed to repair two of the foam trays in my Intersponge as my metal Warhound models had ripped the sponge walls from the base. I used a hot glue gun and I'm hoping it will do the trick.

My next WFB tasks are to read through my Warriors of Chaos army book and come up with a list for my next game and to find some answers to the rules queries that arose in my last game.

And finally, I've managed to put three more items up for auction on eBay. One of them, The Sabbat Worlds Crusade book, should be of interest to readers of this site as it details Dan Abnett's background to his Gaunts Ghosts series. The book is long out of print so I'm hoping it will fetch a good price.

My other auctions are for The ABC Warriors Khronicles of Khaos and Nemesis the Warlock book nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment