Sunday, June 15, 2008

GENERAL: Necrons/Cthulhu

I'm continuing to re-post my battle reports at pace, and I have another Daemonhunters game to show you. This is notable because it was the first I ever played against Necrons. Check it out here.

Meanwhile, I'm also ramping up my eBay sales. First, I'd just like to remind you that I have a couple of books still up for sale but the auctions will be ending within the hour.

Cyberpunk

Night City sourcebook

As these are about to end I've put two more RPG books up for sale. These are both for Call of Cthulhu.

Cthulhu Classics
A full-length campaign, five more heart-pounding adventures, and a full-colour mythos gallery.


Escape From Innsmouth is based on H.P. Lovecraft's popular "The Shadow Over Innsmouth," a haunting tale of a nearly forgotten town cursed by a blasphemous pact.

No comments:

Post a Comment