Wednesday, February 13, 2008

GENERAL: Sing when you're winning

I bought my girlfriend Singstar for the Playstation and we put it on late last night after we'd returned from dinner. This has made my sore throat much worse and has probably pissed off the neighbours. She loved it.

I'm off to the cinema tonight to watch Sweeney Todd so at least I can sit silently in the dark while it heals.

Still no further progress on the painting front but I have been getting more and more of my old battle reports transferred over to my blog. I've been posted one every day over the past week or so and will continue until I have all of them up. This may take quite some time - I still have over one hundred to complete.

So if you mosey on down to my battle reports blog you can read my latest game using Tau against Tyranids.

No comments:

Post a Comment