Friday, January 25, 2008

APOCALYPSE: Chaos Space Marines revised

I've painted up some new Chaos Space Marine units so my master Apocalypse list needs updating. I also need to add any applicable datasheets. There won't be many of these in any of my armies because I'm just using my existing models and not really adding anything new. I'll just use datasheets I happen to already have the models for.

HQ
  • Daemon Prince
  • Chaos Lord, bike, lightning claw
  • Chaos Lord, mark of nurgle, daemon weapon
  • Chaos Lord, mark of nurgle, palanquin of nurgle, daemon weapon
  • Sorceror, mark of nurgle, nurgles rot
  • Greater Daemon (Great Unclean One)
Elites
  • 5 Possessed
  • Dreadnought, twin linked lascannon
Troops
  • 10 Chaos space marines, plasma gun, lascannon, aspiring champion with powerfist, icon of chaos glory
  • 10 Chaos space marines, plasma gun, lascannon, aspiring champion with powerfist, icon of chaos glory
  • 6 Chaos space marines, plasma gun, aspiring champion with plasma pistol, icon of chaos glory
  • 9 Thousand sons, Sorceror with warptime
  • 7 Plague marines, melta gun, flamer, aspiring champion with power weapon
  • 7 Plague marines, plasma pistol
  • 7 Plague marines, 2 plasma guns, aspiring champion with powerfist
  • 7 Plague marines, plasma gun, flamer, aspiring champion with power weapon
  • 6 Plague marines
  • 6 Lesser daemons (daemonettes)
  • 8 Lesser daemons (Furies)
  • 9 Lesser daemons (plague bearers)
Fast Attack
  • 8 Raptors, 2 flamers, aspiring champion with power weapon
  • 2 Spawn
Heavy Support
  • 3 Obliterators
  • Predator, twin linked lascannon, heavy bolter sponsons
  • 6 Havocs, 4 heavy bolters, icon of chaos glory
  • 6 Havocs, 2 autocannon, missile launcher, icon of chaos glory
  • 7 Havocs, 2 melta guns, flamer, aspiring champion with plasma pistol
Data Sheets
  • Warp rift
Points: 4450

A unit of Plague Marines are new, as are the Plague Bearers, and I've added the warp rift data sheet.

So I've increased the total by about 400 points since I last checked. I also have a unit of KhorneBerzerkers, a unit of Blood Letters, another Greater Daemon and a mighty Brass Scorpion to come shortly. Once complete my Chaos Space Marine army will weigh in at well over 5000 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment