Wednesday, October 17, 2007

PAINTING: Blood Angel highlights

Having got my five Tactical marines painted up to tabletop level, I went down to my local store to get in a couple of games. I'll write the full battle reports up on my dedicated blog over the weekend, but suffice to say the games made me want to finish off my models properly.

So I broke out the paints tonight while England played Russia (why did I rush home from work to watch this?). I got all the first set of highlights done on the armour and then tidied up the purity seals and ammo pouches and packs. The picture below is taken with a flash so it's not the best, but I'm sure you get the idea.

I still have another series of highlights to paint and then the little details like eye lenses, grenades and applying transfers. Then the tough decision will be whether to continue with the Blood Angels or take a break to construct my Baneblade.

No comments:

Post a Comment