Sunday, September 9, 2007

MODELLING: Tactical squad two, part two

I drank an unnatural amount of white wine last night and felt a bit rough this morning. I know that red wine is traditionally supposed to give you the worst hangovers but it's the other way around for me. Subsequently, I haven't quite managed to complete the last five marines in my second tactical squad. Here's where I'm at.


The arms and weapons are a different colour because they come from different kits. Most of the arms and the boltguns are spares from my Chaos space marine army. I chose the ones with the least ornamentation and I reckon no-one will notice the difference once the models are fully built and painted. The veteran sergeant has a second edition marine powerfist to go with his current edition bolt pistol.

My only slight problem was my inability to locate a plasma gun or melta gun for the squad's special weapon. I don't have a heavy weapon in the squad either. I may have to bite the bullet and purchase a full tactical squad so that I can mix and match the marines and weapons. I'll then have thirty tactical marines with a full complement of special and heavy weapons.

There's another battle report here if anyone is interested in Warhammer fantasy battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment