Wednesday, June 20, 2007

NEW MODEL FUND: Limited edition skullz

I have posted some more gaming paraphenalia up for sale on e-bay. Some of it I rediscovered from previous auctions that didn't sell. I really don't have room to keep it so I dropped the prices and re-listed them. Anything I get to put toward future models buying is a bonus next to the lack of clutter in my games room. Some already have bidders so the sale prices obviously worked.

Here is the link to the auctions.

As well as older stuff, I have put some new limited edition models up for sale. These were models I acquired during the Skullz promotion around the turn of the millennium (Y2K seems like a really long time ago). One is the Ultramarine standard bearer and the other is the 'Iwo Jima' Armageddon space marine diorama. Both are very hard to get a hold of nowadays so I hope to really add to my kitty over the next week or so.

One consequences of all my recent selling activity is a massive rise in my e-bay fees. The invoice arrived yesterday and totalled £13.44. Erk. That is more than the total of all my other invoices so far. Here is how the numbers look now.
  • Total income from sales (and my penny jar) £290.86
  • Less selling fees £26.07
  • Less models bought £95.16
  • New model fund £168.77
I'm reading the Siege of Vraks Imperial Armour book at the moment and I'm getting far too excited about those Chaos Renegade Militia models. The way things are going, I'll have a decent wedge of cash to splash on them when I'm ready. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment