Sunday, February 25, 2007

A new leader

I really enjoyed my last game of Warhammer, which I wrote a battle report for in my last post, so I went down to my nearest GW store and dropped £20 on the Archaon model. I won't play him as Archaon, though, just as an Exalted Champion or maybe my Lord when we reach 2000 points. The good thing about him is that I'm coming off the back of painting 10 Warriors and just this single model will cost me the lions share of 250 points, so he's all I have to paint for two weeks or so. That means I can either go to town on him or have some extra time to paint an extra unit.

I also picked up a copy of the latest Horus Heresy novel Flight of the Eisenstein by James Swallow. Although I have enjoyed the series so far I am not a fan of the last two Swallow books I read (which are reviewed here Deus Sanguinius and Deus Encarmine). I'll review it for this blog once I finish it.

Following the purchase of Archaon, my new model fund stands at £2.68.

No comments:

Post a Comment