Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Give me 100 marines or failing that, 1000 guardsmen

As promised, here is the biggest 'to do' list I have ever written. Every model on the list needs to be built and painted - the full bifta. I've broken them down into categories because...well, because that's the kind of thing I do.

Space Marines
  • Techmarine and 4 servitors
  • Whirlwind
  • Rhino
  • Landraider
  • Landraider Crusader
  • 10 Scouts
  • 5 Honour Guard
  • 30 RTB01 plastic Marines

Orks
  • 8 'Ardboyz
  • Dreadnought
  • 3 Killa Kanz
  • 3 Mega armoured Nobs

Chaos
  • 9 Plaguebearers
  • 8 Deathguard
  • 8 Khorne Berzerkers
  • Fabius Bile
  • 9 Bloodletters
  • 6 Daemonettes (base coated)
  • Keeper of Secrets
  • Terminator Lord
  • 20 Chaos Renegade Militia

Sisters of Battle
  • 4 Arbites
  • Saint Celestine
  • 2 Vindicare assassins
  • Culexus assassin
  • Callidus assassin
  • Eversor assassin
  • Inquisitor
  • Uriah Jacobus
  • 3 Henchmen
  • Immolator
  • 20 Sisters

Tau
  • 2 Crisis suits
  • 16 Kroot
  • Hammerhead
  • 6 Vespid
  • 2 Broadsides
  • 3 Stealth suits (new plastics)
  • Sniper drone team
  • 3 Aircaste (forgeworld)
  • 10 Kroot hounds
  • Commander Crisis suit
  • 3 Pirhana
  • 24 Firewarriors

Eldar
  • Vyper
  • 4 Jetbikes
  • 30 Harlequins
  • 6 Guardians
  • Jain Zar

Imperial Guard

Praetorians
  • 5 Lascannon
  • Autocannon
  • 70 Infantry
  • 4 Command
  • Mortar
Catachan
  • 4 Lascannon
  • 6 Mortars
  • 72 Infantry
Cadian
  • Creed and Kell
  • Commissar
  • Rough Rider (converted)
  • Company Standard
  • 3 Psykers
  • Lieutenant
  • 2 Medics
  • Chimera
  • 13 Stormtroopers (part painted)
  • 12 Infantry
Others
  • 8 Vostroyans
  • 5 Tanith

Warhammer Fantasy
  • 77 Wood Elves
  • Nurgle Palanquin
  • Beast of Nurgle

Necromunda
  • 3 Bounty Hunters
  • 8 Ratskins
  • 9 Escher gangers
  • Orlock ganger
  • Delaque ganger
  • Van Saar ganger

Bloodbowl
  • 2 Goblin cheerleaders
  • Jordell Freshbreeze
  • Dwarf Death Roller
  • Dwarf Coach
  • Goblin Coach
  • Dark Elf assassin

Battlefleet Gothic
  • Plastic boxed set

Inquisitor
  • Daemonhost
  • Death Cult assassin

Miscellaneous
  • Squat
  • Pilot
  • Navigator
  • Forgeworld abandoned Chimera
  • Forgeworld Chaos Marine bust
  • Forgeworld Bloodletter daemon bust
  • Limited edition Space Marine 'Iwo Jima' diorama
  • Limited edition Ultramarine standard bearer
Phew! That little lot will keep me busy for about a decade, I reckon. My hazy plan for getting them on the tabletop is to complete each batch of models as and when their codex gets a redo, but this must fit into my other objective of playing a new army for every gaming season.

I am currently playing Warhammer Fantasy with a Hordes of Chaos army and I am buying and completing the models as I go. Once I have reached 2000 points I will return to 40k with my Exigators Chaos Marines, so it would be a good idea to finish my Chaos models off next.

After that, it's all up for grabs and I'll be looking at a new 40k army.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment